bluebunny

Thursday, February 08, 2007

New year, new method...

No pictures today. Just thinking about the goals I've set for myself for the new year. My big idea was to pick a theme for every month in the year. The thing is, I'm easily distracted and even more easily discouraged. So, I thought that if I focused on one topic for the month it would keep me from jumping from one project to the next, and in the end I might actually accomplish something! I want to re-introduce activities/hobbies that I love back into my life. Also I'd like to attempt a few things that have been on my "list of things to do" for years.

January was all about cooking. It was great, I actually prepared meals for myself at least a couple of times a week if not more. I wanted to get in the practice again since I really do enjoy it and its good for my body and my pocketbook. There were many not so good meals, and a couple that were pretty darn delicious! It was nice to think about food again from start to finish.

February is yoga month. I signed up for a 4 series session at my neighborhood yoga center. Last week was my first class and oh boy, it hurt. I havent' done real studio yoga in over a year and my body is s.t.i.f.f. Even with the lack of flexibility I totally enjoyed the class. I love yoga!

March will be rock-climbing month with the help of my good friend Lori. I'm looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home